I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Rant: "Stop the Friggin' World I Want to Get Off!"...

Stop the friggin’ world I want to get off! This is exactly what I was talking about in my piece "How Do Liberals Live with Themselves?" What in the name of Monday Night Football is going on in this country? A 14-year-old gets an abortion without her parent’s knowledge. When the mother tires to exercise her parental authority she is arrested. What this is saying is the state has superior rights to that of the parent. How sick and twisted is this?? I am so disgusted I don’t even know what to say anymore. Beam me up Scotty!

Follow the link to the story here (warning site has been slow):

http://www.illinoisleader.com/news/newsview.asp?c=23788

No comments: