I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Friday, February 17, 2006

RIP: Andreas Katsulas 1946-2006.....




Veteran character actor Andreas Katsulas died earlier this week from lung cancer; he was 59 years old.

To genre fans Katsulas is best known as the character G'Kar for five seasons on the classic sci-fi series Babylon 5.

He also created another memorable character on Star Trek: The Next Generation as the Romulan Tomalak.

Katsulas possessed a grand dramatic voice and was a fine actor. He will be missed.

No comments: