I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"Classless Liberals"..........

"Classless Liberals", sounds redundant, doesn't it? But the left continues to sink lower and lower. The latest example of liberal classlessness is todays funeral of Coretta Scott King.

It was a rerun of the the 2002 Paul Wellstone Memorial/Leftist Pep Rally. With President and Mrs. Bush in attendance several of the speakers choose to turn a funeral into an exercise in Bush bashing. In particular, Rev. Joseph Lowery and pathetic failed president Jimmy Carter choose to use their time to rip the current president.

This comes on the heals of a speach given by NAACP Chairman Julian Bond in which he all but equated the Republican Party with the Nazi Party.

These fools can say whatever they please but it is classless.

No comments: