I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Rant: "Just Say 'NO' to a 9/11 Movie"......

I have been meaning to complain about this for a long time now. In October Paramount studios is planning to begin shooting a movie about September 11, 2001. Set aside for a second the exceedingly bad taste of making a movie about one of the darkest day in American history less than five years removed from the attack. What is truly outrageous is that radical, leftist, wacko conspiracy nut Oliver Stone is set to direct the film. Having Stone, an America-hating, Castro-loving dirt bag direct a movie about 9/11 is akin to having Leni Riefenstahl direct a movie about The Holocaust! In a world brimming with outrageous acts this ranks up there with the most outrageous.

No comments: