I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Monday, June 05, 2006

3 People.......

If you had an opportunity to have dinner with any three people alive or dead who would they be?

I will start:

My grandfather: he died seven years before I was born. Because like me he was a staunch Republican, a Met fan and loved cigars.

Thomas Jefferson: author of the Declaration of Independence and one of the great geniuses of all time. The span of his knowledge and expertise in so many areas was staggering.

Leonardo DaVinci: long before Dan Brown I was fascinated by a man who was perhaps histories greatest genius and like Jefferson his genius was near all encompassing would you pick?