I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Rant: "God Help Us....Governor Corzine????"

To all my fellow New Jerseyan's and especially those who voted for money bags Corzine I have this to say....

HOPE YOU ALL ARE PLEASED WITH YOURSELVES!!!!! Hope you are ready for four more years of rampant corruption, sky high taxes, tax money flushed down the toilet and all the other "fun" things that happen when Demoncrats control Trenton!

Am I bitter? Hell yes!!!!! I hate this friggin' state!!! EVEN Massachusetts can elect a Republican governor for Obi-Wan's sake!!!

GOOD GOD!!! What is wrong with you people???

No comments: