I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rant: "Bush Sycophants!!!!".......

I am listening to Hannity and these Bush sycophants are driving me crazy. All they can say is "we have to trust Bush". That's all well and good but as our greatest President Ronald Reagan observed "trust but verify". As part of the verification phase Harriet Miers is completely unqualified. Not even to mention her refusal to join the conservative Federalist Society and her refusal to call the NAACP a political organization.

I am also angry at the tactic being used by the White House, borrowed from liberals, of calling Miers opponents name i.e. sexist, elitist, etc.

Since Bush will not withdraw this nomination due to his pathological sense of loyalty she should do him a favor and withdraw.

Since taking the oath back in January Bush has done NOTHING right not a single thing. He continues to be 0 for the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this,
such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
I believe that you could do with a few p.c. to pressure the message home a little bit,
however instead of that, that is fantastic blog. An excellent read.
I will certainly be back.

Have a look at my blog post :: dreambox cccam c line test Bittorrent