I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Rant: "Leave Laura the Hell Alone Already!!!"......

I've heard much criticism of Mrs. Bush's performance from those on the right. Michael Savage has been partiularly harsh on his radio program. To all those critics out there I say LIGHTEN UP ALREADY! These were JOKES. Funny ones at that. The White House Correspondents dinner has always been a forum for self-depricating humor. Mrs. Bush did just fine. Leave her the hell alone already!

No comments: