I have many varied interests. I am also very opinionated AND I like to write. I may write about anything. Anything that interests me or anything that bothers me. I might write about the world of politics, I might write about books, or movies, or TV shows, or cigars or whatever interests me. Who knows a random thought or two might even show up. ENJOY!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Notes and Asides........

Just a couple of random thoughts....

  • So-called "Christian" Peace Activists were in Iraq to document non-existent atrocities by American soldiers. Ironic is it not that they are being held hostage by Islamo-Facists? How is that for an atrocity! But no I forget their capture is not the fault of the terrorists but President George W. Bush! Silly me.
  • Pro-Abortion types disregard the human fetus at the time of conception. They consider it merely an unviable collection of cells. Yet were a similar collection of cells detected on Mars or elsewhere in space it would be hailed as the greatest discovery in human history!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a similar collection of cells were found on Mars, no one would be calling it a baby!

DrewJedi said...

You ignored the larger point. What we dismiss as lifeless in the womb would be hailed as proof of life were it found in space.